Author Topic: GREAT JOB!  (Read 4536 times)

Offline wetjet43

GREAT JOB!
« on: February 07, 2007, 01:42:55 AM »
I'd just like to congratulate all of the people who put time into this project! For being a beta, Round Cube rocks! It's functionality is great! I'm sure there are a lot of bugs to work out, but to be honest, I can only find one, and it's easy to get around. The setup process is pretty complicated, with all of the configurations like mysql, php, apache, etc. but it's all worth it once you finally get it all running! Mine is working perfectly.... all except it does not automatically add the user to the mysql database upon the first login (maybe I'm just missing something). It's way easy to do it manually in RC once you are logged in though, so that's just a minor bug. ;D

Offline buxur

Re: GREAT JOB!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
I echo this Meassage!!! RoundCube is great! I am really impressed with this project. Keep up the good work.

wetjet43 - You need to create the roundcube account then send it a test message. By sending the test message this will create the users in MYSQL. It's odd but this is the only workaround I've seen out there as of yet.