Author Topic: most recent version?  (Read 4902 times)

Offline cpaige

most recent version?
« on: February 08, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »
Hi,

I'm very confused. I have installed what I believe to be the most current version of RoundCube... downloaded from the main web page. Beta 2.2.

However, I have seen comments and config settings about draft_autosave and this does not appear to be functioning on my installation.

I've located the /program/steps/mail/compose.inc file and it is dated: 297 2006-08-06

But I do not think this is the most recent compose.inc. I'm baffled why the current stable build would have an old compose.inc file... ?

What am I missing here?

Chris

Offline Jace

Re: most recent version?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:04:38 PM »
You have the right compose version, autosave was introduced in the 8-Jan SVN that is currently available on sourceforge, however, I had problems with the SVN sending emails, so I reverted back to stable beta 2

Offline cpaige

Re: most recent version?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 10:15:11 PM »
Hmm. Ok. Maybe I'm not crazy then. Still confused though. This changelog (http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Changelog) made me think the autosave was developed back in July 2006, so I thought it would have been in a December release.

I don't understand much about the SVN. Seems like a lot has happened since the last beta release...

Chris