Author Topic: Plugins are not activated  (Read 10856 times)

Offline vivacomputers

• Allways look on the bright side of life!
    • ViVa Computers Your Computerhelp and Tablet & Smartphone Repair
Re: Plugins are not activated
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
There's something basic wrong here. It really is as simple as it seems, normally.

Please navigate to one of the plugin folders. Maybe 'markasjunk' since I am familiar with that one. From inside that directory, do a pwd and 'ls -l' and post the results here.

Euuhh....I want to do that and I something of of things but can you explain how to do this or what this is?  :o
If you need help with your computer or repair, also tablets and smartphones then please check http://www.vivacomputers.nl

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 03:05:05 PM »
There's something basic wrong here. It really is as simple as it seems, normally.

Please navigate to one of the plugin folders. Maybe 'markasjunk' since I am familiar with that one. From inside that directory, do a pwd and 'ls -l' and post the results here.

Euuhh....I want to do that and I something of of things but can you explain how to do this or what this is?  :o
Sorry, from your description of the permissions as "755" I got the impression that you might be running Roundcube on Linux, and were familiar with basic Linux command line operations.

Let's backup then. What are you running RC on, Linux, Windows or ?? I'm now assuming you aren't comfortable or experienced working in the command line?
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline vivacomputers

• Allways look on the bright side of life!
    • ViVa Computers Your Computerhelp and Tablet & Smartphone Repair
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 03:21:23 PM »
 8) ::) ;) It's ok..I am not familiar with Linux commands no, sorry. I can learn if you can explain me what I have to do. The script is installed through a software script on my hosting. I didn't have to do anything about that it is totally automatic. It is working on a Linux server that I know.
If you need help with your computer or repair, also tablets and smartphones then please check http://www.vivacomputers.nl

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »
OK, do you have shell access to the hosted server? If so, login to it, and cd to the roundcubemail/plugins folder.

Once there, key in pwd and hit Enter. Copy the results to a text file somewhere on your computer.

Then key in ls -l and hit Enter. Copy that result also.

Then post both results here.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA