Author Topic: Parse Error?  (Read 5773 times)

Offline maff130

Parse Error?
« on: March 17, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
Hi. I have been attempting to install roundcube on my local home network for several days. I am running apache 2.0.58, php 5.1.4, hMailServer and the MySQL database server provided with it. I have finnaly gotten round the error 1f4), but now I see a parse error with db.inc.php on line 21. I looked and found line 21, and after deleting the section at the start that is commented like */ or something, I was told there was a parse error on line 9. What is wrong?

EDIT: Forgot to say that I was running a pop3, smtp and imap server, anyway to tell roundcube that I want it to use the pop3 server?
EDIT 2: Never mind about the parse error, the database didnt have any 's on it. Changed, and I am now getting a Service Not available, Error No. 1f4), just like before

Should I post up the db.inc.php and main.inc.php

also, the webmail will only be accessed by people on my network, and I cannot set up port forwarding on my router for a dynamic DNS domain on DynDNS, so I just use my IP address on the network, 192.168.1.2

Umm. I posted this up in the hopes that someone would actually reply to this and help me in some way, but I have 64 views and 0 replies. I declaire this forum, the rudest, most ignorant forum ever.