Author Topic: About the password plugin  (Read 2811 times)

Offline losted

About the password plugin
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:36:20 AM »
Hi,

I just configured the password plugin with the cpanel adapter and it works fine when I set the configuration to use the credentials for the account owner of the domain/account I want to change the password.

The thing is that I use RoundCube for a lot of domain name so I can't use the credentials of a single domain/account. Is it possible to user the WHM admin credentials or something like that so I every user with any domain can change their password?

It is also worth mentioning that I use multiple server as well.

Any tips for configuring RoundCube with multiple server/domains would be great!

Thanks!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: About the password plugin
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 11:43:14 AM »
There use to be a way to change the password without needing the cPanel account in the config file, but it was an old patch against RoundCube version 0.2. Now I don't think there is any easy way of doing it. You could try connecting to a database of domains and picking out a server from there, thats the best idea I have.

Offline mwalabenn

Re: About the password plugin
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
Hey losted,

I have tried in vain to configure my password plugin with cpanel driver to no avail. It only says password saved successfully but it doesnt actually save, because i can only log in with the old password. please, how did you do yours??? Kindly share!