Author Topic: Can't send mail. Eventually times out. Worked before.  (Read 3497 times)

Offline aletarius

Can't send mail. Eventually times out. Worked before.
« on: July 23, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »
Hi there.

I'm having issues sending out my emails. The "Sending" animation just keeps spinning and eventually it times out. I've tried from multiple stations and no fix. I've talked with my host and there is no issues there and we confirmed this by testing one of the root clients and that worked fine.
I had no issues yesterday with this and in fact sent out 2 emails without any issues.

I have provided a screenshot of the issue as well as my error log.

Thanks.

I can't attach due to filesize restrictions.

Offline aletarius

Re: Can't send mail. Eventually times out. Worked before.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:48:24 PM »
Same type of error appears more than the others. I'm going to post the different ones that appeared throughout the day. The first one appears literally every second.

[23-Jul-2013 17:44:30 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/inspir56/public_html/aaa-addons/Webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_utils.php on line 625

[23-Jul-2013 17:36:17 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'finfo' not found in /home/inspir56/public_html/aaa-addons/Webmail/plugins/embed_images/embed_images.php on line 15

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 07:07:57 PM »
Disable all plugins and see if the problem persists.

Offline aletarius

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:00 PM »
Hi. Thanks for the fast response.

I'm currently using myroundcube plugins for the calendar features and I'd prefer not to have to delete everything and start from scratch again. Is it possible to disable the plugins temporarily?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:22:38 PM »
Yes, just remove them from the plugins array, the data will stay in the database.

Offline aletarius

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 06:31:31 PM »
Hmm. Looks like you're right. No issues when I disable the plugins. Thank you for you assistance. I'll follow up with myroundcube.