Author Topic: Carddav plugin error  (Read 3733 times)

Offline marco18678

Carddav plugin error
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
Hi,

When i want to create a new contact and want to save i see a error that there was a problem when trying to save.

in my log :

[31-Jul-2013 22:18:43 +0200]: DB Error: [7] ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: "" (SQL Query:
         SELECT
         FROM
            carddav_contacts
         WHERE
            user_id = '1'
         AND
            carddav_contact_id = ''
      ) in /volume1/@appstore/MailStation/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 416 (POST /mail/?_orig_source=carddav_addressbook5?_task=addressbook&_action=save)

The data is actualy saved to the database of the carddav server .. and when i refresh i see the new contact .. when i try to edit the contact everything works fine and when i want to delete the user everything works fine too.... any idea how to get rid of this error??

thanks in advance!
Marco

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Carddav plugin error
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
Its just a syntax problem, which carddav plugin are you using? Have you contacted the plugin authors?

Offline marco18678

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 06:21:31 AM »
I use plugin version 5.4.8 and also use the carddav_plus version 3.0.4. After deleting all the carddav settings and put everything again, roundcube displays no error anymore. In the log the same error appears... I didnt contact the author yet.. at least i can work normal now in roundcube without the error all the time...

Offline marco18678

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »
I found the problem .... i forgot to create the search table ... it looks that it didnt have to do anything with the carddav plugin! Everything works how its suppose to work again! perfect!