Author Topic: Vacation plugin // PHP Fatal error: Class 'rcube_mdb2' not found  (Read 17833 times)

Offline vmos

Hello, I've got a new install of roundcube (installed along with iredmail) and I've tried adding the vacation/autoreply plugin from http://sourceforge.net/projects/rcubevacation/

Because there's no FTP on these servers and there is a fancy pants mysql setup, I've opted to use that. However when I open the vacation page, I just get a blank page and this error in the logs

/web/roundcubemail/plugins/password/drivers$ PHP Fatal error:  Class 'rcube_mdb2' not found in /web/roundcubemail-0.9.2/plugins/vacation/lib/virtual.class.php on line 26

This is on line 26

$this->db = new rcube_mdb2($this->cfg['dsn'], '', FALSE);

I have a DSN in config.ini and db.inc.php (both identical) and I also found rcube_mdb2.php while googling around ( http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/github/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php?rev=76d3b4714564d9c68855fca95ae7e09933287c31) wasn't entirely sure what to do with it, but I put it in program/include . Still getting the same error though.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Vacation plugin // PHP Fatal error: Class 'rcube_mdb2' not found
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:53:18 PM »
That error means the plugin doesn't support RoundCube 0.9.x.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 10:57:40 PM »
To amplify, I think it means it doesn't support the mysql driver in RC 0.9.x. I have had that plugin (mildly tweaked for Larry compatibility) running fine in 0.9.1 & 0.9.2, and now testing in 0.9.3. Works fine for me, but I am using the FTP driver instead.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline vmos

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 01:19:44 PM »
buggeration, that's a pain in the arse. I'm not entirely sure if FTP is an option here as I'm actually running a cluster of mailservers. I'll give it a bash and also see if I can get one of our code boffins to have a kick at the mysql version.

Thanks for clarifying that anyway, at least it's not just me being thick.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 02:43:23 PM »
No, I suspect you're not being thick. The plugin itself hasn't been maintained for 3 years now, someone probably needs to fork the project and pick it up.

There is another vacation plugin but I couldn't use it because I required FTP and the other didn't offer that. It appears to be more recent and has mysql support. Might be worth a try.

https://github.com/bhuisgen/rc-vacation/
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline vmos

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 02:53:25 AM »
and it touts .9 compatibility, thanks very much I'll give it a go