Author Topic: Upload Plugin  (Read 7237 times)

Offline luxerama

Upload Plugin
« on: April 24, 2007, 05:52:57 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have started development on a plug-in that allows my users to upload files. The uploaded files are stored in MySQL as medium blobs. If anyone is interested let me know and ill get the source out.
As you can see in the screen shot below I am planning to get it to work so that the user selects the file to be able to invoke actions on the file. Furthermore I would like to display the file properties in the box on the left (a bit like a file explorer).
I am a bit stuck though, cos I have no idea how to create a table with selectable cells, like its done for the address book. If someone could point me in the right direction i would be grateful. I'm in a rush so everyone in need of more info let me know.

Offline michelbacher

Re: Upload Plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 06:02:33 AM »
Hi,

I'm interested in this plugin. What I have to do?

Thanks.

Fabian

Offline luxerama

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 08:26:24 AM »
Hi,

are you looking for this as an end user, or will you be able to help in the development?
I'm quite busy due to exams but as soon as that period is over I will be able to actively engage again. At the moment all that works is the upload facility there is as yet no function that would allow the download of the previously uploaded files.

So if you are looking to implement this as an end-user, you can check this post where I will be publishing the final project. Else if you would like the sourcecode let me know and I will send you the source code.

Offline michelbacher

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »
It would be great if you could send me the sourcecode, maybe I can also have a look on it.

You also going to write exam? I do so too. I wish you good luck.