Author Topic: 5,-€* Roundcube Skin Theme "Googie Larry" out (r1.0.x & r1.1.x compatible!)  (Read 73413 times)

Offline MarcusD

???
Existing files are compatible with Roundcube stable version 1.0.1!
http://www.googie-larry.com/#roundcube-1.0.1-skin

http://www.googie-larry.com/#ftp
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:45:20 AM by MarcusD »
████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

##############################

FREE DOWNLOAD SOON: materialastic is coming

Offline MarcusD

tested - compatible with roundcube stable version 1.0.2!

████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

Offline hemant

I tried to donate but Paypal does not support donations from Japan.
Is there any other way, I can pay you to get the theme?

Thanks,
Hemant

Offline MarcusD

I tried to donate but Paypal does not support donations from Japan.
Is there any other way, I can pay you to get the theme?

Thanks,
Hemant

What alternative do you have in Japan?
████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

Offline hemant

What alternative do you have in Japan?

I can buy stuff using Paypal (through credit card) and I also have Moneybookers/Skrill account.

Thanks
Hemant

Offline In Aussieland

Anybody know if you get any subsequent updates with this theme? I'm in no rush to get it just yet, so should I just wait a bit for the 1.1 Roundcube release (and the eventual skin for it), or should I get the skin now and expect access to updates?

Cheers.

Offline ehych

Anybody know if you get any subsequent updates with this theme? I'm in no rush to get it just yet, so should I just wait a bit for the 1.1 Roundcube release (and the eventual skin for it), or should I get the skin now and expect access to updates?

Cheers.

I'm also wondering this. Great theme btw

Offline byman64

Last friday night I donated my 5 eur but I didnt receive any mail from you with the theme "Googie Larry".

I also sent you 2 emails but any reply received, I suppose an anti-spam is blocking my emails.

Please let me know how I can get my copy of Googie Larry theme.

thanks

Offline byman64

I received the mail with the skin.

maybe it was  a spamming delay.

I am using ISPConfig but atm I am not able to see the great googie_larry in settings ->User Interface. I see only the Classing and Larry skin :-(

I hope Markus will help me...I will share with everybody the solution.

I the http://www.googie-larry.com/ website there is a fix fr ispconfig, may be I didt understan how install it.

Somebody has installed the googie_larry in a ispconfig enviroment?

Offline byman64

solved, now I am able to see googie-larry skin on my ispconfig installation

More details at my site
http://www.byman.it/roundcubeskin

Offline MarcusD

my last mail today to a user!  >:( >:( >:( !!! Please leave me alone !!!

Now i have tested the Password-Plugin with Roundcube 1.0.3 and Googie Larry Theme

I have installed Roundcube 1.0.3 and have activated Password Plugin -> and you see, it works (I had not even set something)

...otherwise i hate Plugins!... plugin creators should do their job with themes/skins correctly damn!
why only I always get plugin error emails?!?! why!

now to the next unsupported Plugin... Calendar Plugin -> i hate it too this fucking Plugin.

I can't find the fucking calendar folder in the fucking plugin folder, where is the calendar in Roundcube 1.0.3?! But i should support it? Bite me!

Are we now smarter?! NO! wasted time with shit...

Have a fucking nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!

####

PLEASE NO PLUGIN MAILS IN FUTURE!
████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

Offline MarcusD

solved, now I am able to see googie-larry skin on my ispconfig installation

More details at my site
http://www.byman.it/roundcubeskin

very good job *thumps up* ;) you can if you have the know-how and set the focuses to the plugin
████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
...otherwise i hate Plugins!... plugin creators should do their job with themes/skins correctly damn!
why only I always get plugin error emails?!?! why!

now to the next unsupported Plugin... Calendar Plugin -> i hate it too this fucking Plugin.

I can't find the fucking calendar folder in the fucking plugin folder, where is the calendar in Roundcube 1.0.3?! But i should support it? Bite me!
I'm going to guess the user if referring to the MyRoundcube calendar (third-party) or the Kolab calendar (built by some of the Roundcube dev's.) May I suggest that you add a clear list of plugins that you will support to your original post so users are surprised when they get the theme that there plugins aren't skinned correctly.

Offline y2kbadbug

I honestly had to sign up for this.  As nice as this theme looks I would never use it for a few reasons:

1) I don't care if you wish to release something commercially, but do NOT release it saying a payment is required but saying it is a donation.  These are not donating, you are requiring a purchase and I will be reporting you to PayPal for abusing the donate features of their site.  I couldn't even purchase this if I wanted to because PayPal donations require you have a PayPal account whereas PayPal purchases don't.

2) You're attitude is horrible.  Probably one of the worst of any developer I've seen, and I am a member of XDA-Developers.  Don't shit on your customers (who are paying customers), not users **THEY ARE CUSTOMERS **, with that crappy attitude.  If you are going to charge for something, except people to request bug fixes.  It's honestly in good faith of a developer to ensure their software is bug free and well maintained.  Basically, grow up.

Those are my main two points.  I just cannot believe how much support this theme is getting when the developer is completely disrespectful and rude.

I'm sure my comment will be deleted, or criticized, but oh well.  I use Roundcube and know how to use  it without needing forum access.  So ban me if you wish, I just had to put this out.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
I'm sure my comment will be deleted, or criticized, but oh well.  I use Roundcube and know how to use  it without needing forum access.  So ban me if you wish, I just had to put this out.
Your entitled to your opinion and are free to post it here, so no deletion or ban is forthcoming ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:12:49 PM by SKaero »