Author Topic: Attachments wont send  (Read 7575 times)

Offline Slug

Attachments wont send
« on: July 15, 2006, 01:04:12 AM »
Hi All

I am having a little bit of trouble.

If I write an email and attach a file to it, the email is sent but the attachment is stripped away. At the emails destination the email says it has an attachment even tells me the name of the attachment but its not there. PHP has read and write to the folder for fileuploads.

I dont know if this is what is supposed to happen but when I compose an email and attach a file, a new folder is writen to the temp folder but that folder is always empty. when I send the email the new folder is deleted. This tells me it is not having any problem writing to the temp folder.

Is this a known isse with 274 ? or am I doing something wrong (known to do that sometimes ::) )

Operating sytem etc in tag.

Thanks
Michael
Roundcube SVN 1335|PHP 5.2.4|hMailServer 5|Win 2003 SP2|IIS 6

Offline flosoft

• http://flosoft.biz
Re: Attachments wont send
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 06:46:15 AM »
Did you set the rights on the temp Folder to 777?

Offline Slug

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 08:32:11 AM »
Hi Flosoft

This is installed on win2k3 (no 777) But yes PHP/IIS user has write privileges in the temp directory, as it creates a new folder when I upload the file. But for reasons beyond me it empty :-[

Thanks
Michael

Offline bamnptow

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 07:06:58 PM »
I am experiencing the same issue. I am running the beta 2 release on IIS6. I have verified that the internet user account has full access to the appropriate directory. I see that it creates files in the the temp folder.

When the message arrives, it has links for attachments, but the attachments are not there. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Offline bamnptow

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 10:02:38 AM »
I resolved my issue on IIS6 by editing the .inc file and specifying the exact windows path to my temp folder. Roundcube is willing to accept "/logs" for the log files, but it will not accept "/temp" for the temp folder.

Offline Slug

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 09:41:29 AM »
Quote from: bamnptow
I resolved my issue on IIS6 by editing the .inc file and specifying the exact windows path to my temp folder. Roundcube is willing to accept "/logs" for the log files, but it will not accept "/temp" for the temp folder.

Sorry I didnt answer you sooner, as I could have pionted you to this ..

http://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2780&start=60

Regards
Michael