Author Topic: FLOW Roundcube theme  (Read 21160 times)

Offline ov3rwatch

FLOW Roundcube theme
« on: November 19, 2013, 11:30:41 PM »
This theme for roundcube is made to match the Flow Zpanel theme by Zen, however it works beautifully on its own.

It was created by heavily modifying Larry, its underlying Larry code ensures that anything that i may not have developed the theme to handle, can be handled by the default larry stuff. I felt this was a safer way to do this so as not to get error 501 on any plugins/etc that i may not have forseen.

anyhow enjoy. feedback/bug reports welcome!

12/1/2014 UPDATED: Modified to work on Roundcube 1.0.3

COMING SOON: COMPLETE GROUND UP REWRITE. Will be Taking most BLEEDING EDGE version of Larry from Github and rebuilding flow from scratch. I have also been working with the developers at myroundcube to get all of their plugins to be fully compatible with the skin.

Download Links:
Mega Mirror (Current)
Mediafire Mirror (Current)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RC 0.8-0.9 Version (Legacy Links)
Mediafire Mirror (Legacy Version)
Zippyshare Mirror (Legacy Version)

Original Flow For Zpanel Thread: (It seems zpanel is dead after being acquired by hostwinds so the link below is no more)
http://forums.zpanelcp.com/thread-5170.html

Heres a few screenshots of it in action:

For More Screenshots check out the Imgur album here:
Flow For RoundCube :: Imgur
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 01:39:31 AM by ov3rwatch »

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Re: FLOW Roundcube theme
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58:16 AM »
Very impressive! I'll use it in our test environment for a while, and will let you know how it works.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 01:07:41 PM »
After brief testing this morning, I'd call it a really good start. I've done very cursory testing in both v.0.9.5 and a recent git-master. So far I have only discovered a couple of glitches.

1.) Destination folders are not highlighted when dragging a message from the message list. (Both 0.9.5 and git-master)

2.) Logo is pretty crowded on many screens, especially when using a custom logo that is not transparent or shadowed at the bottom. Crowds the buttons on the main mail screen, for example. See first two attached screenshots. (Both versions)

3.) The Attachment display screen in git-master does not have a download link visible. Third screenshot.

But still a very nice start. Best new skin I've seen in some time.
Arne Berglund
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »
Drag-and-drop attachments in the compose window doesn't work either.
Arne Berglund
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline ov3rwatch

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 05:46:17 AM »
Firstly. I apologise for not getting back sooner. Apparently this forum doesn't email you when you get new replies and I just happened to come check this. I do see the issues you are having. Thanks for the screenshots! The issue for crowding is partly due to the tour logo image itself. Its slightly larger than the intended target area. I hated to allow the original logo to extend below the gloss bar for this reason but i left that for conformity with the original theme concept. If you want it to line up, some minor CSS hacks would be required to make the top of your image sit higher in the bar. It is padded by I believe 12 pixels at the top to make the bottom of the round cube logo line up properly but you can easily remove that padding as I have in my own company environment. As for the other issues those must be issues with the Larry skin itself. Nothing below the title bar was modified except the color scheme. CSS gradients as colors were changed but all layout code was left intact and only necessary colors were changed. For example you mentioned that dragging a message doesn't hi light the folder, if it did in Larry then it "should" in here. However lots of things "should" work in life which don't haha. I'm using 0.8 which is likely why I haven't seen these issues myself. If I get some time in the next few weeks I'll make a digital ocean droplet and load up the newer versions of roundcube. Its possible I simply have to rebuild the theme from a newer version of Larry as I suspect their code has changed with advances in the software itself and perhaps those changes are missing in mine causing the errors.

Offline ov3rwatch

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 06:02:17 AM »
Thanks for the compliment by the way and thorough testing is appreciated. As much as I would love to have time to test it all over its just not feasible for me so I definitely appreciate the stress tests to it. I'll do what I can. I also noticed that the image seems to drop lower than the padding amount in 2 and 3 which is unusual... would you mind sending me that logo image so I can test it out? I feel like it has to be something to do with the dimensions of the photo? Not totally sure. On that. My previous comment was in regards to the moon being almost on top of the buttons below it but I hadn't noticed the skewed position in 2 and 3.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 11:48:39 AM »
There are many differences between 0.8 and the current releases. The farther behind you get, the more bugs you will see. I would recommend upgrading to the current 1.0 version to develop your skin, rather than any obsolete version. If that isa not possible, please clearly identify what version your skin is developed for, as it will not work 100% correctly in either newer or older releases.

I no longer have any older versions to test this on.
Arne Berglund
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline ov3rwatch

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 06:34:29 PM »
been testing in 1.0 for a while now and am working on the fix for the attachment screen as i now see that too. ill post an updated version with some additional fixes  included to a few other problem areas! thanks for the support and will post a new DL link soon!

Offline byman64

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 04:28:07 PM »
How to install it ? In settings I would like see:
- Classic
- Larry
- Flow

note: if I replace classic with flow in $rcmail_config['skin'] = 'flow';
I see the larry and not your. Any idea?

thx

Offline byman64

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 04:58:13 PM »
Installed but Flowi not compatible with ISPConfig :-(

Isn't it?

Offline ov3rwatch

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 09:14:19 PM »
Updated with new Download links for the updated version.

byman64 it should show up exactly has you describe as long as you have installed it correctly. ISPConfig has nothing to do with roundcube so it shouldnt be any issue.

How did you install the theme?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 09:19:39 PM by ov3rwatch »

Offline mckaygerhard

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »
HEy man, i have teste and have some fixeds to commit:

1)in include/header.html the about tittle must remove from line 13 the innerClass for about link, due skin api dont use it and produce garbages this for all version of rouncube
edited!!--->
2)in include/mail.html the messagelist container have some misctake but it maibe due i'm using and rouncube 1.2 or git-master, i'll try to fixed but seems some was change in 1.X theme suite.. there's some lines previously to the messagelist block IN RC-1.0.X ARE FINE
<--- en of edit

the older 0.9 compatible skin can be inproved too, for 0.9 based roundcube .. i made some hacks too, added the download and view in raw mode in preview window for attachments such:

in include/messagepart.html added around line 12 to 14 thist:
Code: [Select]
<a href="#" onclick="return rcmail.command('download','',this,event)">Descargar/Download</a> -*-
<a class="print disabled" href="#" onclick="return rcmail.command('print','',this,even
of course, that its a rudimentary support for download and print funtions for atachments preview part!

This theme are great due works very very well for desktop browsers... due do not are responsable to works in mobile, i want to ask how to detect browser and redirects to another skin ...

great theme. please improve it hurry!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:17:49 PM by mckaygerhard »

Offline mckaygerhard

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 06:16:07 PM »
the previous bug about the message list bug are only for roundube 1.2 or git-master.. for roundcube 1.0.X are fine! i edited previusly mesage abour it