Author Topic: no mail sending possible in rev 556 due to empty sender dropdown list  (Read 5399 times)

Offline LeSpocky

I checked out a clean rev 556 from SVN today and copied my config from 0.1beta2. Now in compose window I can't choose an identity for sending although one or even more are defined. The consequence is that he doesn't send mails after clicking send, but remains in compose window.

Any suggestions?

Offline Slug

Yes, don't copy your config file over. Instead you will have to do a proper install. Including the database tables.

Michael
Roundcube SVN 1335|PHP 5.2.4|hMailServer 5|Win 2003 SP2|IIS 6

Offline LeSpocky

??? -- does that mean that there's no way of upgrading an installation in general? Do I have to create a complete new database and lose my settings and adress book? :o

Offline daashag

The problem is the svn release comes with a database that has and extra field, html_signatures in the identities table. You need to add that field into your database and it should work. Check out this post.

http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=1138.msg4954#msg4954

Edit: I also wouldn't suggest copying the config directory. I would use the config files that come with the svn. There are changes in them.

Offline LeSpocky

I could have just read UPGRADING.. :-[ thanks for your help and sorry for bothering. I recreated the database tables at last, upgrading didn't work. Anyway, I can send mails again and they are correctly wordwrapped :)