Author Topic: 0.1 - RC1 - no preview - Ctrl click opens tab Firefox  (Read 5008 times)

Offline rinvelt

0.1 - RC1 - no preview - Ctrl click opens tab Firefox
« on: May 18, 2007, 01:43:40 PM »
Just downloaded 0.1 RC1 and it looks like the preview panel did not make it into the release. Also I'm now getting a new tab opening when doing a Ctrl-click on email to select (at least in firefox). These both seemed to be working in the daily builds.

Offline Alcedema

Re: 0.1 - RC1 - no preview - Ctrl click opens tab Firefox
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:55:54 PM »
Aye, also getting design errors on Firefox. For example, the Address book contact handler (back/next) will appear over on the left hand side at the top, also the search box appeared at the bottom on the left at one point. It's back again now.

At first FireFox wouldnt let me change folders or tabs.

Offline SNo0py

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
Is there still no HTML editor in Roundcube? :(

Other then that it works fine. HOpefully all these "Headers already send by..." errors are gone now.

Offline smcallah

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 10:19:17 AM »
Yeah, the ctrl-click to select multiple emails for moving or deletion is annoying when it opens a firefox tab for every email.

Also, if you do a shift-click to select a range of emails, it will open the first email in its own firefox window. Thankfully, it doesn't open all of the emails that were shift-click selected.

And apparently, it does this in IE7 tabs also. A bit annoying. Especially the first time I did this and had 10 extra tabs in firefox with each email open that I didn't notice until later.

Offline rinvelt

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »
Anyone have a work around to the muli tab issue? It was working fine in some of the latest SVN version, so if must have been a late change.

Offline jediknil

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 08:11:13 PM »
To fix the tab problem, change
Code: (program/steps/mail/func.inc) [Select]
   $cont = sprintf('%s', Q(rcmail_url($action, array($uid_param=>$header->uid, '_mbox'=>$mbox))), $cont);to
Code: (program/steps/mail/func.inc) [Select]
   $cont = sprintf('%s', Q(rcmail_url($action, array($uid_param=>$header->uid, '_mbox'=>$mbox))), $cont);
Note that there are two places in the file where you have to change this.

Have a nice day!