Author Topic: RC1 bugs?  (Read 8224 times)

Offline Adam

RC1 bugs?
« on: May 18, 2007, 01:56:53 PM »
Hey,

I've downloaded RC1 and have noticed the following from doing an upgrade from 0.1 beta 2:

Extra folrer called "s" in folder list this looks like RC is not displaying folder names properly
Can't access folders in preferences (this only happens with a server admin account) Further post in bugs with more detail

Tis all for now!

Adam

Offline phs

Re: RC1 bugs?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »
hi adam

i've also upgraded from beta2 to rc1.
i don't have an extra folder called "s". is this folder really existing on your imap server or is it only existing in roundcube?
how do you want to access folders in preferences? if i don't understand you wrong, this wasn't possible in beta2 either.

regards

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »
No the folder doesn't exist on the IMAP server and can't be seen by other mail clients.

If you click on Preferences, Folder tab it normally gives you a list of subscribed folders. The last time this wasn't working was because I didn't have the mail root folder in main.inc.php and it timed out trying to list all the folders on my site. Well that is there this time!

Adam

Offline Jo_shi

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 05:37:39 AM »
If I don't know if this is the right post. Opening an attachment from any mail causes that Roundcube freezes for a while. I'm not able to touch any link or button.

Another Fault: I'm using a subdomain for my webmail like webmail.fsof.de with my .htaccess I redirect the subdomain to an ssl proxy

Code: [Select]
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} webmail.fsof\.de$ [OR] [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} webmail.ulmerdudes\.de$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://ssl-account.com/fsof.de/webmail/$1 [R=301,L]

With the subdomain I am not able to open jpg's by clicking on them. I only get this very often seen fault:

Code: [Select]
Not Found
The requested URL /webmail/ was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at ssl-account.com Port 80

With typing only fsof.de/webmail the fault isn't there.

Any Ideas what causes this fault.

Greetings Jo_shi