Author Topic: Three Column  (Read 11270 times)

Offline jason25

Three Column
« on: December 15, 2013, 05:39:45 PM »
First of all I am new here, but I have used RoundCube in the past and just now starting a new project.

I know their used to be a three column themes and I see some plugins that are now old, my question is?

Is there any plans to allow for 3 columns in the near future, I'm a bit confused as to why this option was taken out of any new developments.

Thank you all, looks  like great progress has been made.

Thanks
Jason...

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Three Column
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »
A three column skin could be made today, there isn't anything stoping it but no one has development it for current versions.

Offline MarcusD

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:33:40 AM »
████████████████▁▁▁▁ 80%

##############################

FREE DOWNLOAD SOON: materialastic is coming

##############################

Offline phireware

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 12:41:53 AM »
First of all I am new here, but I have used RoundCube in the past and just now starting a new project.

I know their used to be a three column themes and I see some plugins that are now old, my question is?

Is there any plans to allow for 3 columns in the near future, I'm a bit confused as to why this option was taken out of any new developments.

Thanks
Jason...
A three column skin could be made today, there isn't anything stoping it but no one has development it for current versions.

I know it's been awhile since my last theme (MobileCube), but I recently came back to RoundCube and I have a new one coming... With three column layout standard. And no, it's not just the same table layout stacked next to the preview window. I hope to release some more info soon!

Offline phireware

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 11:34:56 PM »

Thanks
Jason...

I know it's been awhile since my last theme (MobileCube), but I recently came back to RoundCube and I have a new one coming... With three column layout standard. And no, it's not just the same table layout stacked next to the preview window. I hope to release some more info soon!

Released some info about my new theme I've been working on if you're interested in a 3 column layout.