Release Support > Resolved Issues

0.1rc1 - can't send mails

(1/3) > >>

yathosho:
just upgraded from 0.1beta2 to rc1 - i cannot send emails anymore. the dropdown menu on top of the page is empty (i don't recall that menu in the beta). everything worked fine before. the only change i did (when running beta2) was adding aliases to my logins. any clue?

smcallah:
I have the same problem too.

The Sender drop down box is empty and the mail will not send. I can't compose new emails or reply to emails.

I think I'm going to have to back out to beta2. This is the 2nd killer bug. The other is when you do a ctrl-click to select multiple emails and it will open a new tab for each email you click in Firefox and IE.

zeb:
Did you read the UPGRADING instructions? You need to upgrade your database. I've just done it and it works fine.

HTH.

smcallah:
Yes, I read the UPGRADING instructions. And followed them to the end for beta2, which I had previously installed.

And no, my mail sending is not working.

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I would not be asking here if I did not follow the UPGRADING instructions.

zeb:
You didn't say in your original post that you'd followed the instructions. I speak from experience - I didn't upgrade the database and the drop-down was blank. I then ran the upgrade SQL and there it was, populated with my preferences.

Hope you find the solution soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version