Author Topic: Automaticly being logged out  (Read 3279 times)

Offline sarrene

Automaticly being logged out
« on: December 08, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »
Hello and good evening. This is my first post so please bare with me.

I have just installed roundcube onto our server and everything seemed to be working fine. Minus one issue. Users will automatically be logged out after 90-120 seconds.

I have gone through the search, and the closest thing I can think of is found in this thread:
http://www.roundcubeforum.net/5-release-support/17-pending-issues/7352-your-session-invalid-expired.html

However, none of these things seem to fix the problem. I am sure I have missed something, configured wrong or something. I am not sure as I am new to this.

For the session handler (least that is what I assume it is) i have tried every possible combination.

Line 167:
Code: [Select]
$rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 0;
$rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 600;
$rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 86400;

and even stay alive and other possible and probably strange combination.

Also, There are no errors in the error log. I tested this out to make sure it was tracking them and logged in with the wrong information. That was registered under the error log. However, nothing shows up when a user is automatically logged out.

Now, I know i might be doing this wrong, so here I am.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance,
Peace,
Sarr

Offline johans

Re: Automaticly being logged out
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
Is this issue been resolved? I have encounter the same problem.

Anybody could help?

Offline sarrene

Re: Automaticly being logged out
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 08:56:30 PM »
Sadly no, it was not. I was hoping for a nice reply that might at least lead me to finding out why it was happening.

Since our email is just for company employees, I ended up just using the default cpanel roundcube and login.

I am sorry I could not help. Hopefully someone can help you out though. Good luck! And if you do find an answer or how to fix, please feel free to post it up for those of us that might have the problem.

Peace, and good luck again!!
Sarrene