Author Topic: some problems and questions  (Read 4317 times)

Offline ysg

some problems and questions
« on: May 21, 2007, 05:41:44 AM »
i am running roundcubemail-0.1-rc1.tar.gz - Stable release over hmailserver 4.3.1 B253 using MSSQL

with
5.0.41-community-nt MySQL Community Edition
PHP 5.1.6
on windows 2003

i have these problems;

1) when the user is a new registering user logging in for the first time, when true email adress and password is given and login clicked, (ie7) an empty page is displayed and when i click refresh then it show the page normal and this just occurs for the first login

2) when composing new mail, is it possible to disable the from adress and make it automatically be the logged in email adress

3) when i first installed this set up, i was not able to log in and create users , then i checked the error logs and found this error
[18-May-2007 10:37:02 +0300] DB Error: DB Error: unknown error Query: INSERT INTO users (created, last_login, username, mail_host, alias, language) VALUES (now(), now(), 'mail@domain.net', 'mail.domain.net', '', 'en_US') [nativecode=1364 ** Field 'preferences' doesn't have a default value] in D:\Roundcube\program\include\rcube_db.inc on line 479

than i altered the table and made all the fields in the user table able to "allow null", then i was able to register new users, what is this about?

4) when logging in for the first time, like creating a new rc user this errors occur in the logs
[21-May-2007 10:45:22 +0300] DB Error: DB Error: syntax error Query: mail@domain.net [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mail@domain.net' at line 1] in D:\Roundcube\program\include\rcube_db.inc on line 479
[21-May-2007 10:45:22] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchRow() on a non-object in D:\Roundcube\program\include\rcube_db.inc on line 367

5) i have made all the required settings in main.inc.php , i can receive new mails but i cant send (use smtp)