Author Topic: Dropdown Usernames  (Read 4381 times)

Offline kevuk79

Dropdown Usernames
« on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:04 AM »
Hello, I have re-started using Roundcube, we are using it for a small based theatre company, but as some of our members are not great with the internet I was wondering if someone can help me work out a solution for me.

I have managed to hide the Server field on that, but want I'm trying to do, is instead of the members having to put their username and password in is just to have a dropdown menu where we can have all of the usernames that are linked to all our email accounts for the company and they click and choose which one they want and just manually type in their password.

I would be more grateful if someone can help me as I have been wading through posts to find the answer, as getting people moaning at me at the moment on how they access emails LOL

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Dropdown Usernames
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
You could probably make something using jQuery to replace the username box with a select box.

Offline kevuk79

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 10:29:52 AM »
I wouldn't know where to start, scripting isn't my thing, I'm more of a point and click person  :)

Offline kevuk79

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 08:20:40 AM »
Is there anyone that could help me build one, as we are a small company and have several email address accounts and it would be so easier if there was a dropdown box to choose which email address to login and just type in the password.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04:37 AM »
I could built it for you, send me a email at scott [at] skaero.com to discuss what is necessary.

Offline nathanhawkins

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 11:26:08 PM »
I feel my research is almost completed. Happy to see that. Thanks to share this brilliant matter.