Author Topic: PHP Error in roundcube  (Read 3007 times)

Offline alxacid

PHP Error in roundcube
« on: February 01, 2014, 03:27:23 PM »
I'm having trouble getting roundcube to send mail. The server sends and receives mail, and roundcube can access the mysql server and check email folders fine. When trying to send in the webmail GUI I get an error

Code: [Select]
SMTP Error (554): Failed to add recipient "user@domain.com" (5.7.1 <localhost[127.0.0.1]>: Client host rejected: Access denied).
# tail -f /var/log/roundcube/error results in

PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins//.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 196 (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=check-recent&_mbox=INBOX&_list=1&_quota=1&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1391285553938)
I'm not really sure what I should do; /var/lib/roundcube/plugins//.php does not exist.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: PHP Error in roundcube
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:19:39 AM »
both of these errors suggest a problem with your config file...

SMTP Error (554): Failed to add recipient "user@domain.com" (5.7.1 <localhost[127.0.0.1]>: Client host rejected: Access denied).
you need to setup SMTP auth, look for smtp_user and smtp_pass in your roundcube config.

PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins//.php...
what is the plugins directive set to in your roundcube config? the error suggests to me that you might have put an empty string in there, thats wrong. for no plugins it should just be an empty array.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦