Author Topic: Words of praise  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Darkstar

Words of praise
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:23:36 AM »
I had been considering installing squirrelmail or horde on my server in order to allow my users access to their email from the web. I was blown away by RC's interface and even moreso by its ease of installation! It took roughly 15 seconds to download the FBSD port, 10 minutes to configure (referencing the wiki to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong) and 2 minutes to create a DB and user for it! I now have a webmail system that I like and that works amazingly (as far as I can tell). No bugs encountered yet but being that it's in RC stages, I'll be willing to let a few slip by ;) As a PHP coder myself I can only imagine how challenging this must've been to create but how proud it must make you feel. Keep up the good work!

THANKS!

Offline alpha39

Re: Words of praise
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
Don't want to clutter things up and make another topic about it so I'll just say it here, this is probably the nicest open source webmail solution out right now. I hope you guys keep up the great work on it, thank you so much!

Offline smaugy

Re: Words of praise
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 08:08:36 AM »
Yep realy nice one, tryed masses of different webmails free or not during thoses last 5 years and it's the first one that i appreciate, and better than usual know ones, it is still in dev and so is even more promising.
So keep things up ! ^^