Author Topic: Error No. [0x01F5]  (Read 20823 times)

belenus

Error No. [0x01F5]
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:17:51 AM »
Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to connect to a PostgresSQL database.

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [0x01F5]

When activating debug_level=4 it shows the following:

PHP Error in /vhosts/blah/htdocs/webmail/program/include/rcmail_template.inc (252): Error loading template for 'login'
SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error loading template for 'login'

Someone got an idea what might be wrong?

belenus

Re: Error No. [0x01F5]
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 05:25:58 AM »
Just tried it with MySQL5... same error message.

Getting a connection with the DB works but after that there is something wrong.

Offline Delta-9

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 10:12:21 AM »
I have roundcube installed and working on Fedora Core 7 w/ MySQL 5.0.37

If you are getting the same exact error with two different databases, I would think that its something wrong other than the database.

belenus

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 10:47:24 AM »
Well, yes, the question is... what?

The error message isn't really helpfull (to me).

Offline dcbrian

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 11:03:14 AM »
I had this same problem on a Windows Server 2003 using relative path names in the main.inc.php file for $rcmail_config['skin_path'], $rcmail_config['temp_dir'], and $rcmail_config['log_dir'].

If I change those values to full local path names (c:\example\website\html\), roundcube mail "works," but not properly. Obviously a local path value will not find data correctly when viewed remotely from a web browser.

Any ideas on why relative path names won't work on Windows Server 2003?

Offline dcbrian

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »
Here is how I got this to work on Windows Server 2003. As far as I can tell, it's a permissions error, and I'll try to explain why as best as I understand.

Say you have a web directory called "c:\websites" that has subdirectories for each domain you're hosting, like "c:\websites\example1.com\www\public_html" and so on. Most of the time you point IIS to the "public_html" directory, so you only need to change the Windows server security settings on that folder, alowing whatever anonymous IUSR account read access, so that the website is visible to the internet.

Now, if you're like me, you want roundcube hosted on something like "mail.example1.com," so you set a directory path like "c:\websites\mail.example1.com\www\public_html" where you put the roudcube files. You point IIS to the correct "public_html" folder and set the correct security settings, allowing IUSR read access.

I'm not enough of a techie to explain why this is, but here's where the problem lies. Because you only allow IUSR access to the "public_html" folder, when roundcube tries to lookup the relative paths to the temp, logs, and skins fodlers, it doesn't have enough permissions to search from "c:\websites\mail.example1.com\www\..." as you've only given IUSR access to the "public_html" folder. Try this -- give IUSR permissions to read your equivalent "websites" folder in the directory path to your roundcube website, and roundcube should then work for you. I don't recommend doing this for a variety of security reasons, so I simply made a new directory path for my roundcube mail website, something like "c:\webmail\mail.example1.com\www\html" and gave the equivalent "webmail" folder IUSR read permissions.

I hope this is of some help to you and anyone who encounters this error. I apologize for my lack of technical understanding, but I just wanted to offer a solution that worked for me.

belenus

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 05:03:55 AM »
Thats it... group owner of the /vhosts dir was "wrong". Thanks =)

Offline yusuf

Error No. [0x01F5]
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:11 AM »
Quote from: belenus;7266
Hi,

Someone got an idea what might be wrong?

QUOTE=belenus;7266]Hi,

Someone got an idea what might be wrong?[/QUOTE]