Author Topic: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  (Read 12313 times)

Offline Delta-9

my email is working, but I see this in the error log each time I send a message.

I just upgraded from 0.1beta2 to the latest, but this error was happening back on the previous version, too. I noticed it in the error log when I was troubleshooting my upgrade. Fixed my problem with the upgrade, but this persists.

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/program/include/rcube_shared.inc on line 154

any ideas on how to fix this?

GunFro

Re: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 04:07:47 PM »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:34:53 PM by GunFro »

Offline smeagol

Offline Delta-9

That doesn't have anything to do with my problem / error.

You linked me to a post titled "rev 583 - Spanish language failing display"

mess-mate

Well..i've the same problem; therefor can't connect to the database.
Setting the loglevel to 4 displays 3 warnings inclusive that above.
 :(
Could it be a 1-rc1 bug ?

Offline smeagol

Which language do you use?

I had the same problem (on line 154) with de_DE. And the de_DE/message.inc had these strange (UTF or whatever) characters before the

mess-mate

charset ISO-8859-1 at line 154. Must it be UTF-8 ??
In the table: en
here are the 3 errors:
DB Error in /var/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_db.inc (105): DB Error: connect failed

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent in /var/www/webmail/program/include/main.inc on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /var/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_shared.inc on line 154
RoundCube Webmail

mess-mate

There is someting wrong sending ( or space syndrom ?) somewhat before the cookie !!
But can't find where exactly.

Anybody found it ?

mess-mate

Deleting lines 152-156 in /program/include/rcube_shared.inc solved this warning:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /var/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_shared.inc on line 154

But can't find what was done before the session_start in /program/include/main.inc
to solve problem:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent in /var/www/webmail/program/include/main.inc on line 61

mess-mate

Ok if it can help somebody...solved the rest of these warnings:
for
in /program/include/main.inc
cutted session_start() and putted between line 51 and 53.

for
DB Error in /var/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_db.inc (105): DB Error: connect failed
in /config/db.inc.php
changed "$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'mysql://roundcube:pass@localhost/roundcubemail';"
to
$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'mysql://roundcube:password@localhost/roundcubemail';
as mentioned in the INSTALL file.

It runs ;D
and now go to the test of it.