Author Topic: Roundcube 0.1-RC1 causes flooding server and Cache configuration help  (Read 6019 times)

Offline jc221

Hi,

2 Noob installation problems.

I just installed 0.1-RC1 on my hosted server. I followed the installation guide in the Wiki.

Every time i try to use the webmail the browser freezes and the entire hosted site shuts down for about 30 minutes.

I contacted my host and they said that roundcube is trying to check more than 50 mailboxes simultaneously causing a flood protection to shut down my account. I searched everywhere for similar problems on the forum but i couldn't find anyone else having this problem.

Also, I enable cache as I want to store all messages in the MYSQL database to append to a proprietary PHP/MYSQL CRM system. I only seem to be caching the headers. Can somebody help with the configuration of the cache to download all message bodies?

Thanks in advance.

Offline [LiQuID]

Re: Roundcube 0.1-RC1 causes flooding server and Cache configuration help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
Hello,

I seem to be getting the exact same problem with roundcube 0.1-RC1. I followed my providers install instructions for roundcube so I am fairly confident it is installed properly. When logging a call they told me my install of roundcube was pulling server down and spawning many processes. I was getting the following error in the roundcube logs:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in ~/roundcube/program/lib/imap.inc on line 134

Cheers