Author Topic: Cant login, goes back to blank login screen  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Allsortgroup

Cant login, goes back to blank login screen
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:33:33 AM »
Hi there,

This has all happend since yesterday. I try to login to roundcube webmail, so i enter my details, click login and then it loads for 30 seconds and goes back to the login screen with all the fields blank.

I put the debug level to 4, and this is the errors i get...

------------------------------------------------------------

DB Error in /home/--cpanel_username--/public_html/mail/program/include/rcube_db.inc (505): DB Error: no database selected Query: INSERT INTO users (created, last_login, username, mail_host, alias, language) VALUES (now(), now(), 'advertise@kedoa.com', 'kedoa.com', '', 'en_US') [nativecode=2006 ** MySQL server has gone away]
PHP Error in /home/--cpanel_username--/public_html/mail/program/include/main.inc (637): Failed to create new user

DB Error in /home/--cpanel_username--/public_html/mail/program/include/rcube_db.inc (505): DB Error: no database selected Query: SELECT 1 FROM session WHERE sess_id='bf214272e7d549d2bc70ed890c5f310d' [nativecode=2006 ** MySQL server has gone away]
DB Error in /home/--cpanel_username--/public_html/mail/program/include/rcube_db.inc (505): DB Error: no database selected Query: INSERT INTO session (sess_id, vars, ip, created, changed) VALUES ('bf214272e7d549d2bc70ed890c5f310d', 'user_lang|s:5:\"en_US\";auth_time|i:1185017046;temp|b:1;task|s:4:\"mail\";user_id|s:0:\"\";', '84.65.20.1', now(), now()) [nativecode=2006 ** MySQL server has gone away]

------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know whats going wrong. I have reinstalled it and changed the mysql database it goes to, but still it keeps doing this and i cant login.

This is a real pain, and i wish someone would please help me.

Thanks!