Author Topic: How do I get email address to import with a CSV file or vcard  (Read 4691 times)

Offline thymer

Okay, I have tried many different ways to import a csv file or vcard, but each time only the first and last name import and not the email address, would anyone have a suggestion on what I might be doing wrong? My headings are (First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address).  Any suggestion would help!

Thank you!

Offline 6michel

• Bienvenue ! Welcome !
    • Site loisir
Re: How do I get email address to import with a CSV file or vcard
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »
hi thymer,

Your question is not clear, thank you rephrase that members or one can answer.  ;)

Be specific in your problem and your question, thank you for all!  :)

Yours sincerely
Merci Beaucoup! Thank You Very Much !
Cordialement, Sincerely

Offline FabVas

• Atout Vents
Re: How do I get email address to import with a CSV file or vcard
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 11:03:58 AM »
I think having the same problem.
When I try to import my address book, several time with a csv file, the contact are imported (first name, last name, phone, website, street, post code, city...) but never the email address.

Here the fields in the model of CSV file that I used for my tests :

Title,First Name,Middle Name,Last Name,Suffix,Company,Department,Job Title,Business Street,Business City,Business State,Business Postal Code,Business Country,Home Street,Home City,Home State,Home Postal Code,Home Country,Business Fax,Business Phone,Business Phone 2,Callback,Car Phone,Company Main Phone,Home Fax,Home Phone,Home Phone 2,ISDN,Mobile Phone,Other Fax,Other Phone,Pager,Primary Phone,Radio Phone,TTY/TDD Phone,Telex,Account,Anniversary,Assistant's Name,Billing Information,Birthday,Business Address PO Box,Categories,Children,Company Yomi,Directory Server,E-mail Address,E-mail Type,E-mail Display Name,E-mail 2 Address,E-mail 2 Type,E-mail 2 Display Name,E-mail 3 Address,E-mail 3 Type,E-mail 3 Display Name,Gender,Given Yomi,Government ID Number,Hobby,Home Address PO Box,Initials,Internet Free Busy,Keywords,Language,Location,Manager's Name,Mileage,Notes,Office Location,Organizational ID Number,Other Address PO Box,Priority,Private,Profession,Referred By,Sensitivity,Spouse,Surname Yomi,User 1,User 2,Web Page

I use E-mail Address to import the email, but I never can see any email in the contact imported.

What should I do ?