Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

who wants to install roundcube webmail for me??????

<< < (3/3)

sohsowski:
Hey, the hosting company you're with probably doesn't allow you to write .htaccess I would recommend you go to a company that does.

I am not spamming, but a few I would recommend with 99.9% up time guarantee would be:

-livehost.net
-globedomain.com

Both of these sites are very modest in cost (livehost would run you about $30 US Dollars a year) and include support and everything you would need including cPanel. Let me know if you have any more questions.

sohsowski:
Hey, the hosting company you're with probably doesn't allow you to write .htaccess I would recommend you go to a company that does.

I am not spamming, but a few I would recommend with 99.9% up time guarantee would be:

-livehost.net
-globedomain.com

Both of these sites are very modest in cost (livehost would run you about $30 US Dollars a year) and include support and everything you would need including cPanel. Let me know if you have any more questions.

LRLEFT:
Yes, 8TT.org is a free hosting service.

FAQ from 8TT.org
8TT.org - Documentation Page

About .htaccess

--- Quote ---
3.11 Can i upload .htaccess files?

No, these do not work and are not allowed. We do however fully support htaccess on upgraded plans.

--- End quote ---

About FTP

--- Quote ---
 3.3 What are the details for my FTP?
We will have sent an email on signup with your ftp details (check your junk mail folder) however incase you didnt get it, the following information applies:

ftp hostname: username.8tt.org
ftp username: username
ftp password: account password
ftp port: 21

--- End quote ---

LRLEFT:
Hm, weird, my last post didn't showed up!

Well, like the people above me say it's a free hosting service and htaccess isn't alowed..

Link: 8TT.org - Documentation Page

You can also find the FTP info you need.

LRLEFT:
Oef, I just discoverd that you guys are working with a moderate system..
Not really cool but ok.. my last post isn't placed yet so I will talk futher here ;).

OT:

From the FAQ:

--- Quote --- 6.3 Can i use SMTP?

NO, no mail is allowed from our service, our upgraded plans have full mail and SMTP, EXIM, SENDMAIL, POP3, IMAP AND MORE.

6.4 Can i use (PHP) mail?
NO, mail will not send from our servers via PHP. Our upgrades service however supports POP3 & IMAP, SMTP, SENDMAIL, AUTORESPONDERS, FORWARDING ADDRESSES, SPAM ASSASSIN, SENDMAIL/EXIM ACCESS AND SPAM + VIRUS FILTERING.

All upgraded accounts recieve these features, mail accounts are unlimited, and unmetered.

--- End quote ---

I guess that roundcube won't work at this host... or you must upgrade to there upgrade plan. But that isn't free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version