Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

who wants to install roundcube webmail for me??????

<< < (2/3) > >>

Florianer:
That may be a problem:

--- Code: ---Filetype not allowed. File .htaccess won't be saved.
--- End code ---

Question: How do you access your database? Do you have phpMyAdmin for your webspace?

honny:
phpMyAdmin

Florianer:
Hi again,

I have now copied all RoundCube related files into a folder on your webserver. You'll see it ;)
I made some little changes
- db is set up and the db.config matches your settings.
- tried to get the main.config... but even with my settings of my account, it won't work. I get the following error back after a while of loading:

--- Code: ---The following error was encountered:

* Read Error

The system returned:

(73) Connection reset by peer

--- End code ---

Maybe one of the others here can tell me, whether this may be an error, because I'm _not_ allowed to create .htaccess files with the settings on this server. If so, this may a little problem... what to do now?!

Next question is:

--- Code: ---PHP Settings
Safe Mode: ON [Turn Off]
Sendmail: Email Disabled [Enable]
Memory Limit Per Script: 2mb [Remove Limit]

--- End code ---

Safe Mode won't matter... but I guess, sendmail off can be a problem... or not, while we connection to a IMAP server... anyway... I don't found an IMAP in your settings list... to which IMAP server / freemailer do you want to connect RoundCube? Therefor I need login name and password... but first we should get rid of this "read error" and .htaccess problem...

Florianer:
So, did you solve the problem? Did anybody know the answer about the .htaccess?

jaredy:
I believe 8tt.org is a free hosting service and does not have its own "mailbox". Then again I could be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version