Author Topic: autologon twist  (Read 2632 times)

Offline jwartnic

autologon twist
« on: May 18, 2014, 10:05:06 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a web application that uses roundcube mail and the autologon plugin. I have gotten the plugin to work. My question is: My application has a component that allows for a moderator. The moderator has the ability to view multiple people's mail. The moderator has the ability to switch mailboxes at any time. I want to use the roundcube autologon feature to help me achieve this. The moderator would select the mailbox to view. This in essence would cause a logout and autologin with the selected person. What I am struggling with is that autologin only seems to be called the first time. Every time after, it skips the autologon as it's cached. So if I select someone, I see that person's mail. Then I switch, and I don't see the new person's mail, but the original persons mail. Does anyone know how to have the mail successfully logoff and re-call autologon at whim? I've tried creating a new "index.php" that calls "logoff" and then calls the original "index.php" (now index2.php). When I do that, I get a "session expired" error (i.e. It doesn't work). Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-Jim
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:23:50 PM by jwartnic »

Offline jwartnic

Re: autologon twist
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 07:09:37 PM »
I'll post this as a reply to separate the issue from the solution. I have figured this out in a round-about way, if anyone is interested. What I did was call the "index.php?_task=logout" in the background of my web-page, then refresh the page. That did the trick. Not as elegant as I'd like, but it worked.