Author Topic: Connection reset by peer on open mail with long attachment  (Read 3593 times)

Offline grestkhnar

hi there,
I'm not 100% sure if it is a bug in roundcube but I've searched the forum, google and lots of other places and found no answer to my problem.
I've got roundcube v. 1.0.1 running with hmailserver 5.4-B1950 on a windows server machine. The problem occurred when I've sent myself an email with a file whose name contained weird characters and spaces (file in attachment). The problem is that if i used roundcube to send the email it had no objections in opening the email. But when i used thunderbird to send this file my roundcube threw me a  "Connection reset by peer" message when i tried to open the email. Could You please have a look at this and tell me what to do so i can open my emails via roundcube even if they have weird filenames?

Offline alec

Re: Connection reset by peer on open mail with long attachment
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
This might be server issue. Anyway, check Roundcube logs for errors. Enable imap_debug in Roundcube and check the log to see if IMAP conversation is correct.

Offline grestkhnar

Re: Connection reset by peer on open mail with long attachment
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 08:43:50 AM »
I'm quite new to this but I see no errors in the log - file attached. Nothing is logged after that part.
The interesting part is that if I open that email in Thunderbird it works fine.
Only from roundcube I get the mentioned earlier "Connection reset by peer".