Author Topic: 2 Questions?  (Read 5391 times)

Offline .Diver

2 Questions?
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:05:15 AM »
1. is there a way to donate to this project, cause its great!

2. do you forsee payed support/assistance, in the future?

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
Re: 2 Questions?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 08:54:31 AM »
You're more than welcome to donate to me to help support the forum. ($ Donate Now)

The developers on sourceforge (see list here) don't have any "donation" links defined (except me). I'm sure if you contacted Thomas he could let you know whether he'll accept donations.

I don't forsee paid support or assistance in the near future. I'm sure something could be set up through this board that allowed "paid subscribers" access to a different section where all "techs" are emailed of any new topic created. Alternatively, we could use a support ticket program (which I wanna write anyway).

Glad to hear you're happy with Roundcube!!

Offline .Diver

Re: 2 Questions?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:52:27 PM »
Quote from: Brett

I'm sure something could be set up through this board that allowed "paid subscribers" access to a different section where all "techs" are emailed of any new topic created. Alternatively, we could use a support ticket program (which I wanna write anyway).

Glad to hear you're happy with Roundcube!!

This would be great, and I would be ecstatic if you guys came up with a support ticket program as I am in
dire need decent and quality one that is low cost (free always being best). all the open source stuff out
there is not that great and or never has follow up support.

*** Donation made! more to come or definitely willing to do a paid subscriber method ***