Author Topic: Unable to connect to the database on OS X Mavericks with 0.95 release  (Read 2799 times)

Offline wealthychef

Hello, I am running dovecot + fetchmail + OS X Mavericks server.  I turned on the web server but roundcube does not seem happy.  I get the message:
Code: [Select]
DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!

Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

In the logs I saw this error about postgresql

Code: [Select]
Jun  1 19:49:33 RichCookHomeMac servermgrd[7213]: -[AccountsRequestHandler(AccountsSystemConfigurationObservation) registerForKeychainEventNotifications]: SecKeychainAddCallback() status: -25297
Jun  1 19:49:33 RichCookHomeMac servermgrd[7213]: servermgr_postgres_server: missing postgres config file: /Library/Server/PostgreSQL For Server Services/Config/com.apple.postgres.plist
Jun  1 19:49:33 RichCookHomeMac servermgrd[7213]: --Module servermgr_swupdate's response has retain count of 3.

So I have installed postgresql93-server @9.3.2_0 using macports.  Now I no longer see that error, but I do see
What have I messed up?  It's just an install package and I don't know what to do to fix this.  Not sure where roundcube is installed or configured or what... any help appreciated.  Thanks