Author Topic: cPanel Addons (Password, Forward & Vacation) for v0.2  (Read 47918 times)

Offline dukhunter99

Error on forwarder set up page:
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »
Great plugin! I'm getting an error on the page that you set up forwarders. First the page appears stretched past the normal size and then I'm getting the following error:

[21-Mar-2009 03:59:18] PHP Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/guerbes0/public_html/email/program/lib/imap.inc on line 209

Here is the coding from that line:

function iil_PutLine($fp, $string, $endln=true) {
//      console('C: '. rtrim($string));
        return fputs($fp, $string . ($endln ? "\r\n" : ''));

I believe the stretch is from the error taking up to much space when it displays on the page.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:08:50 PM by dukhunter99 »

Offline paullittrell

SVN R1395 - cPanel Addons (Password, Forward & Vacation)
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
Has anyone got this working on 0.2.1 and if so would you be willing to share your modified files?

Offline Serga

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
Quote from: paullittrell;18100
Has anyone got this working on 0.2.1 and if so would you be willing to share your modified files?

My RC is 0.2.2 and every thing works just fine (after that - a change 'X3' for 'bluehost'  - it's a cPanel theme in my hoster)

Nemesis02   Thank you very much for mod. I'd like to make a donation, but PayPal have no good look for Russia and they're citizens. Sorry.

Offline beatnik

Success with 0.2.2 ?
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 10:12:02 AM »
Has anyone been able to get this to work with RC 0.2.2?  I know this thread indicates it works for 0.2 STABLE, but I was hoping to get (this great add-on) to work with the latest RC version.
My host uses CPanel 11.24.4 with the X3 theme... I installed the add-on and modified all the files.  The problem I'm having is that while I can see the three tabs (Password, Forward, Vacation), nothing happens when I click on them - so I can't navigate to the content on the tab.  I can still navigate to the standard tabs (Preferences, Folders, Identities) within the Personal Settings area of RC.
Any recommendations on how to make this work?  Thanks in advance!

Offline blair.sawler

Version 0.3-stable
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »
I know this is probably rushing this, but any news on compatibility with 0.3-stable?

Thanks!

-Blair

Offline sumit9451

Hello
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »
Please guide me how to install password plugin in new version 3.01 roundcube and activate it and how password can be changed  ,.please please.. I wil be really greatful to you .. waiting .. hope i get my answer...

Offline abah

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
beatnik:
Has anyone been able to get this to work with RC 0.2.2? I know this thread indicates it works for 0.2 STABLE, but I was hoping to get (this great add-on) to work with the latest RC version.
My host uses CPanel 11.24.4 with the X3 theme... I installed the add-on and modified all the files. The problem I'm having is that while I can see the three tabs (Password, Forward, Vacation), nothing happens when I click on them - so I can't navigate to the content on the tab. I can still navigate to the standard tabs (Preferences, Folders, Identities) within the Personal Settings area of RC.
Any recommendations on how to make this work? Thanks in advance!

I got the same problem with beatnik..Why the tabs cannot work at all? Beatnik, are you have solved it yet? or anybody can help me solve it.. plz.. thanks...

Offline Yann

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »
Password changing is already implemented in RC 3.01. Take a look at this link, hope it will help you. http://www.roundcubeforum.net/api-based-plugins/5715-password-plugin-cpanel.html
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:09:27 PM by Yann »