Author Topic: SVN391 - three bugs  (Read 4138 times)

Offline seansan

SVN391 - three bugs
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:49:01 AM »
Hi there, first of all great work. I just updated to 391 and found two small errors.

Bugs
1. Main overview list: The code below gives an error because of the ' symbol in the senders mail address in IE7. I think this has to be escaped. See the ' in mangingHoff's@aacfcu.com after the double f
Code: [Select]
<td class=&quot;from&quot;><a href=&quot;mailto:mangingHoff's@aacfcu.com&quot;
onclick=&quot;return rcmail.command('compose','mangingHoff's@aacfcu.com',this)&quot;
class=&quot;rcmContactAddress&quot; title=&quot;mangingHoff's@aacfcu.com&quot;>
Shannon Castro</a></td>

2. Main overview list: The preview pane is cool - I noticed a small change. When I click the DEL button, then the message is not deleted anymore, up and down keys dont work either. I think this is very important for quick browsing through the messages

3. Main overview list: The preview pane is only about 150px high in IE7, and there is still about 300px available (which is at the moment empty

Requests
1. HTML editor: The std mail HTML format is a small font type. Any way to save this also using AJAX when you change? Or set by default?

2. HTML editor: When I hit enter I see two newlines instead of one.

3. HTML editor: Is there a way for a more concise editing buttons list in the editor - and maybe and advanced. It seems very crowded and in my current offline email program I dont even use so many options

4. General remark: There is a box around all the checkboxes. Is this correct - can we alter CSS for the checkbox only?

Just some feedback.. hope it helps for the better of roundcube

Offline jpingle

Re: SVN391 - three bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 06:59:42 PM »
A little info for you in reference to the bugs you have noticed:

#1 - I thought I had seen a trouble ticket for this at one time, but I can't find it now. You may want to search through the closed trouble tickets and if you can't find one similar to that, open a new ticket.

#2 - This has been noticed by a lot of people (myself included) and has an open trouble ticket - http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1484138

#3 - Should be fixed as of SVN revision 406 http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/changeset/406 - It works for me now.

Offline 4alexi

Re: SVN391 - three bugs
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 02:23:22 PM »
Hello all,

I've been playing around a bit with the focus on preview iframe and found a solution that works for me!

In app.js around line 200 we have:

window.focus()
This is also executed inside the Iframe....

I've replaced it by:
 if (this.env.framed && window.parent)
   {
    window.parent.focus();
   }
  else
   {
    window.focus();
   }

And the delete an arrow keys keep working.
hope it helps someone

Alex