Author Topic: SVN 666 - first page of (only one) mail folder empty -> SOLVED in SVN 674  (Read 6284 times)

Offline Florianer

Hi,
after a little shock, I found out, that my emails are still there, but RC have a problem, to show them. If I go into this folder (it's not the inbox), there are no emails anymore. Newscounter still shows the number of the last folder, I was in. Now, if I go into a folder having more mails, then I have set as show per page (in my case 30) and go now back, the first side is still empty, but if I click for the next 30 mails, they show up again... Now I can see my no. 31 - 529. This counter is refreshes by clicking next... but going back to 1-30 didn't make much more, than showing me an empty page... without counter refresh...
it\'s not a bug - it\'s a feature

Offline Florianer

Re: SVN 666 - first page of (only one) mail folder empty
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 04:04:14 AM »
I updated to SVN 667 - this very strange behaviour still exists... I played around with the settings... set 26 emails per page, will show up the first page... setting to 27 and the first page is gone... the very strange is, I set it first to 20, didn't work, set to 15, didn't work, set to 10, works! Back to 20 works (huh?!), 30 didn't, 25 did... so is increased the value in single steps and it works till 26... no words :D

Offline Florianer

Re: SVN 666 - first page of (only one) mail folder empty
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
I updated to SVN 674 - seems to work again.