Author Topic: full HTML formatting  (Read 6576 times)

bici

full HTML formatting
« on: August 13, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »
Hi All!

first: Roundcube is coooool! :)

I like to send full formatted HTML emails to my friends, but there is a lot of email formatting difference between email clients and/or webmail systems. HTML messege sent from Outlook2007 rarely displays correctly on other clients, or webmails...
Incredimail has the same problem, but with other clients/webmails. So there are a lot of incompatibility issue around email formatting.
My only hope is in RoundCube. 100% compatibility with all mail systems would be the best, but if that is impossible, there could be an option, to choose which "standard" I want to use!
In this forum there are a lot of fantastic formatting options (glow, insert Flash, shadow, marquee), and I would be very happy to see them all in a future version of RoundCube. (As soon as possible... :D)

One more question: Is there any option to create my own skin? (I'm not an administrator, but a single user of RoundCube)
I would like to re-organize the layout of RC, is this possible??

Finally: conversations like Gmail is a GREAT future-feature, I can't wait it... :P

Thank You Very Much!

Regards,
Master Bici 8)

ps: shadow doesn't works, and Glow works only with IE. In FF there is only red background... Are these known issues?? THX!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: full HTML formatting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 03:52:51 PM »
Full HTML formatting is in the SVN, and you can make your own skin just go in to the folder themes an then edit the files in the default folder.

bici

Re: full HTML formatting
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 04:18:18 AM »
Thank You, but the point of my post was full compatibility of full HTML formatting.
I had lot of difficulties becouse of the incompatibility of email softwares, and that's why I have posted.
My English isn't very well, It's possible, that I wasn't clear enough. :-[
I'm sure you will do your best in reaching the full compatibility. :)

THX!

ps.: Removing quoted text (manual and/or automatic) from conversations (first of all from incoming messages) without changing the thread or moving the message, would be also a great feature!!