Author Topic: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect.  (Read 11528 times)

Offline Dennis1993

is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
« on: July 20, 2013, 09:59:21 AM »
Hey guys,

I looked today in the error file of Roundcube an the file is big. Here a little bit of it:

PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/httpd/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798
PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/httpd2/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798
PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/apache/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798
PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/apache2/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798
PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798
PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/etc/apache/conf/mime.types) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/cutomer223/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/cutomer223:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/cutomer223/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 798

Is it a Roundcube bug or a bug from the server?

Thank you in advance!

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 12:08:32 PM »
Its a bit of a server problem but can be fixed in the RoundCube config. Take a look at the $config['mime_magic'], and $config['mime_types'] settings in the main.inc.php.

Offline Dennis1993

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
Hey,

I have fixed the Problem. The variable $rcmail_config['mime_types'] was the problem. I have downloaded a mine.types file and saved it in the config folder. After that I changed the variable to $rcmail_config['mime_types'] = INSTALL_PATH.'/config/mime.types';.

Now is no new error in the error log.

The error has since switching to PHP 5.5. Has any other this Problem with PHP 5.5?
Or maybe what was changed in PHP 5.5 on mime.types?

Thanks for your help!

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 02:51:58 PM »
There should be a copy of the mine.types file where sites can access it even with open_basedir. Since the problem happened after an update most likely the open_basedir rules changed.

Offline evolka

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:12:09 AM »
When installing the program, I get an error

Code: [Select]
Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/roundcubemail) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/evolka/data:.) in /etc/roundcubemail/installer/index.php on line 45

Warning: include_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/php/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/evolka/data:.) in /etc/roundcubemail/installer/utils.php on line 45

Warning: include_once(/usr/share/php/PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /etc/roundcubemail/installer/utils.php on line 45

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='/program/lib:/program:/program/include:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /etc/roundcubemail/installer/utils.php on line 45

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /etc/roundcubemail/installer/utils.php on line 70

Offline evolka

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 02:32:47 PM »
Nobody knows how to solve this problem?