Author Topic: Not earth shaking but...  (Read 3829 times)

Offline wizardgmb

Not earth shaking but...
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:44:29 PM »
This is a great program and I appreciate everyone's efforts to create and maintain it!

I use roundcube to access all of the email accounts on my shared web server from the console. Unfortunately, I have more folders than can be displayed in a single screen so I have to scroll down the folder list  to get to the folders near the end of the alphabet. When I delete a message while working in one of those folders, the folder list refreshes and returns to the top of the list to display "inbox", "drafts", etc. rather than "x,y,z". I have to scroll back down the folder list to move to the next folder or determine how many unread messages remain. This becomes a extremely repetitive cycle when the folders have many messages.

Can the code be revised so a refresh of the folder list for whatever reason retains the current scroll position instead of returning to the top of the list?

Regards,
George

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Not earth shaking but...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »
This doesn't happen for me, what version of Roundcube are you using?

Offline alec

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 04:18:00 AM »
What browser? Did you try with different browser? Which skin? Any plugins?

Offline wizardgmb

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 11:21:17 AM »
My provider, HostMetro, is using Roundcube version 0.9.5 and I'm accessing it using Firefox 29.01. The same problem manifests with Internet Explorer as well, negating the issue of which plug-ins are installed in Firefox (IE is a little used backup with only FLASH, Java & Adobe PDF reader installed).

I also neglected to mention that selecting a message for viewing will also reset the folder list to the top.

Regards,
George