Author Topic: [SOLVED] RoundCube|Mail : Error 603 :s  (Read 12339 times)

Offline mr.prozac

[SOLVED] RoundCube|Mail : Error 603 :s
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »
hi,

i'm trying to install RoundCube on my webserver. Therefor i used the How-to Install on the Wiki Section.
I followed the steps, but at the end all i get is an error.

http://webmail.iriswijk.nl/

What does Error 603 stand for? It has something to do with MySQL, but that's all i can figure out. :S

Zould someone help me out.

Regards,
mr.prozac

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: RoundCube|Mail : Error 603 :s
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:49:52 PM »
Its unable to connect to the database. First check the you have the the wrong database information in config/db.inc.php, and do you have any errors in your error log (log/error)?

Offline morfar

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 08:41:22 AM »
Yeah, as it says:

Unable to connect to the database!

Roundcube can't connect to your database.

Offline mr.prozac

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 04:37:51 AM »
Quote from: SKaero
Its unable to connect to the database. First check the you have the the wrong database information in config/db.inc.php, and do you have any errors in your error log (log/error)?

I can't find any error logs. The folder has only the ".htaccess" files, no logs.
The database variables are correct.

[EDIT]
i installed a copy of RoundCube on my XP server running a WAMP server.
I got the same problem, but on the XP server there is a error log.
The errorlog is as followed:
[06-sep-2007 11:15:39] PHP Warning: include_once(config/main.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail\program\include\main.inc on line 110
[06-sep-2007 11:15:39] PHP Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/main.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/;D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/program;D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/program/lib;.;D:\XAMPP\php\pear\') in D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail\program\include\main.inc on line 110
[06-sep-2007 11:15:39] PHP Warning: include_once(config/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail\program\include\main.inc on line 119
[06-sep-2007 11:15:39] PHP Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/;D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/program;D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail/program/lib;.;D:\XAMPP\php\pear\') in D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail\program\include\main.inc on line 119
[06-sep-2007 11:15:39] PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in D:\XAMPP\htdocs\mail\program\include\main.inc on line 120

P.S. i'm trying to install RoundCube on IIS, is this possible?

Offline mr.prozac

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 05:56:14 AM »
PROBLEM SOLVED:

i found the error.
the "mysql.default_port" in the php.ini file was undefined.
RoundCube needs this information probably.