Author Topic: impossible to attach file and then send email  (Read 2903 times)

Offline bbcda

impossible to attach file and then send email
« on: September 04, 2007, 07:19:08 PM »
Hallo everybody!

First want to say: I love Roundcube - it is a really cool, beautiful webmail client!

Now - my problem (similar problems have been described before, but not exactly, and the answers given (if) didn't help me):
receiving and sending emails works fine, even receiving emails with attachment - but as soon as I try to send an email with attachment, the problem arises: when I hit the "upload" button in the attach-file dialog, the uploaded file is showed with a red crossed-out (or lined-out - how should I say?) icon (so this doesn't seem to work). More importantly, when I try to send this email with this doubtful attachment, I get the following error message: "Please enter at least one recipient" - even if there is one (and, as I said: I know how to write it, and sending emails without attachments work).

So: is there any hint for me? I am not too good in all the technologies behind Roundcube (esp. Mailservers and MySQL), so I expect the problem to be there; however, I have no clue where to search.

Thanks in advance for help!
G,
Björn