Author Topic: Sent mail not syncing  (Read 5292 times)

Offline GrandmaJean

Sent mail not syncing
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »
For the past two months everything seemed to be fine with syncing emails, but now for the last week or two, if I send an email from my Android Cell Phone through the phone's email app, it is not syncing back to web mail nor to MS Outlook 2010 on my laptop.  Also, sent emails do not always show in the sent folder on cell or laptop.  I have not changed any settings.  I have all the user created folders syncing to both as well as the sent, trash, etc. but some emails are not syncing if I send from my cell phone.  What changed? and how do I fix it?  I need to have all emails synced to phone and laptop.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Re: Sent mail not syncing
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:25:06 PM »
That's a problem with your phone config, not Roundcube.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline GrandmaJean

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 11:00:42 PM »
Easy answer but not so...  I did not change anything and originally when I first started using RoundCube, it did sync correctly.  So what do I need to look at on my phone???  That's like saying "walk down the street".  OK, but how far and what did I do when I get there?   ???

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 01:33:26 AM »
Your problem doesn't have anything to do with Roundcube so we can't really give you a straight forward answer since we don't know how your mail server is setup. I'd recommend removing the mail account from your phone and re-added it.