Author Topic: Inbox / To / From - much more an annoying bug  (Read 3542 times)

Offline faith

Inbox / To / From - much more an annoying bug
« on: October 01, 2014, 05:21:47 AM »
Hi All!

If You set up the same Inbox folder for Inbox and Sent folder in the Settings->Preferences->Special Folders->Sent
Then when looking into this Inbox folder I can see only To column. But there's much more important the From field in this case.
With using only one column selection for From & To, makes this situation pretty unusable.
It would be much better to have those individually set. Or make it possible for configuring. Or prioritize, if it is Inbox and Sent folder, use Inbox settings. Or chose witch settings to use. Or show both columns/fields.
Using more mail client/devices with the same account it is a common solution to use the same folder for Sent and Received emails.
Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Re: Inbox / To / From - much more an annoying bug
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »
The columns are configurable. Click the little gear icon at the left of the column headings.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline faith

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:31:16 AM »
Dear ABerglund,

thanks for the reply. But You did not understand the point of my question. Read it please carefully.
Thanks!

Offline faith

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 03:22:09 AM »
Well, I see You have a newer version the my provider. There are From & To columns also individually. Great that will solve this. Thanks!