Author Topic: thanks for deleting my first post  (Read 4271 times)

Offline mrplebby

thanks for deleting my first post
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:54 PM »
Does know laugh on here. :'(

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
Re: thanks for deleting my first post
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 04:02:23 PM »
Your two posts on this forum were, to be honest, pointless. One which stated that RoundCube had more bugs than the dude in Men In Black was pointless. Yes, RoundCube has bugs. But then again, it's also not even in a stable state yet. It's in beta (barely). So yes, we know we have bugs, but by releasing it to everyone, we can get as many bug reports as possible. Have a bug to report? Post it here (search first) or put it on the ticket system (http://trac.roundcube.net).

Your second post (I'm guessing 2nd) stated that the admins don't like to talk. Not true. I just have a really active life. I'm in school, moderate another forum for PHP, run my business, work, volunteer, and hang out with friends (usually by playing Halo 3 or some game on Xbox 360). It's not that we don't like to talk, it's just that your posts don't really evoke that friendly attitude we like to see here. That's why there were removed.

I did not remove them. The moderators of the forum did. I trust them 100% to keep the board clean and running smoothly. If you have an issue, you can PM them and talk about it, and then PM me. I can say that unless I see they really did something wrong, I'll stand behind them. I trust "my staff" because they've proven themselves.

Any other issues, feel free to PM me or a moderator.