Author Topic: Seeing a lot of "Loading..." lately  (Read 3516 times)

Offline ImageJPEG

Seeing a lot of "Loading..." lately
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
I'm currently running Roundcube 1.0.3.
MySQL version is: 5.6.21.
Apache version is: 2.4.10.
PHP versino is: 5.4.33.

I'm running this in a FreeBSD 10 jail. Apache runs in a different jail than MySQL.

For whatever reasons, after removing the roundcube data base and re-adding it through phpMyAdmin and reinstalling Roundcube, I've had this issue where it will either take a long time to load something, it will take a long time to load something and it will not show new emails (even though I know there are new emails to read) or it will just say "Loading..." forever. Eventually I have to reload the page several times before it does something.

The only difference between the last database and the new one is that I'm using "utf8mb4_general_ci" for collation. The default was "latin1_swedish_ci". That's the only difference between the two.

I also did notice that the mime.type was not OK when I was setting up the installer, could this have something to do with the horrible performance?

This is really bad, I can't even use webmail anymore. I've tried restarting services and eventually I tried restarting the computer. No luck whatsoever. I've enabled debugging for MySQL, SMTP and IMAP on Roundcubes side. I can't find anything related to Roundcube in httpd-access.log, messages and debug.log.

All programs have been installed using the ports system in FreeBSD. I downloaded Roundcube directly from its website. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I've only started having issues today.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:10:07 AM by SKaero »