Author Topic: Roundcube 1.0.3 + PLUGIN Password  (Read 12190 times)

Offline edit_check

Roundcube 1.0.3 + PLUGIN Password
« on: November 04, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »
Need help for config. I have try with sql Driver options but get error An error occurred! ,Could not save new password.

// SQL Driver options
$config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://USER:PASS@HOST/BASE';

$config['password_query'] = 'SELECT update_passwd(%c, %u)';

$config['password_crypt_hash'] = 'md5';
$config['password_idn_ascii'] = false;
$config['password_dovecotpw_method'] = 'CRAM-MD5';
$config['password_dovecotpw_with_method'] = false;
$config['password_hash_algorithm'] = 'sha1';
$config['password_hash_base64'] = false;

Maybe i need edit: $config['password_query']

Any help ?. Im using Hostinger.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Roundcube 1.0.3 + PLUGIN Password
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:58:48 PM »
Do you have access to the mail server database? Thats not the Roundcube database.

Offline edit_check

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 05:37:37 PM »
Do you have access to the mail server database? Thats not the Roundcube database.

Yes, i have. The db_dsn was a sample.

Im getting the error "funtion not exist" for update_passwd (in logs/errors)

Maybe i need use cPanel, idk really... need help with this..
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:24:52 PM by edit_check »

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 11:11:07 PM »
As long as you have direct access to the mail server database you can use the sql password driver. You will need to change the sql query since that is just a default example thats not going to work with creating an update password function on the sql server.

Offline edit_check

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 12:49:57 AM »
As long as you have direct access to the mail server database you can use the sql password driver. You will need to change the sql query since that is just a default example thats not going to work with creating an update password function on the sql server.

Yes, i have sql password. But i need help to do the sql query.... idk.. Any help with the code ? im new ...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:04:56 AM by edit_check »

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 04:17:45 PM »
From the PM that you send me your using a cPanel server and there for you don't have any access to the mail server database. You'll need to use the cpanel driver, make sure to read the README file in the password plugin directory for directions on how to set it up.

Offline edit_check

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »
From the PM that you send me your using a cPanel server and there for you don't have any access to the mail server database. You'll need to use the cpanel driver, make sure to read the README file in the password plugin directory for directions on how to set it up.

Ok, Ill try config, but i dnt know what is the PORT =/ ... where are i can check that ? for Hostinger.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 06:59:58 PM »
I don't know about Hostinger, for Hostgator you should be able to use the default.

Offline edit_check

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 12:26:52 AM »
I don't know about Hostinger, for Hostgator you should be able to use the default.

Im getting blank page from:

http://mail.domain.com/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save

with logs/errors:

PHP Warning:  require_once(xmlapi.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: not exist ........ mail/plugins/password/drivers/cpanel.php on line 24

PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'xmlapi.php' (include_path='/home/USER/public_html/mail/program/lib:.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/USER/public_html/mail/plugins/password/drivers/cpanel.php on line 24

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 01:25:43 AM »
You need to get the xmlapi.php file, see the README file in the password plugin directory.

Offline edit_check

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 11:51:15 AM »
You need to get the xmlapi.php file, see the README file in the password plugin directory.

ok, downloaded, from:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CpanelInc/xmlapi-php/master/xmlapi.php

now what ?. idk... so hard.. need edit that file ?..

i keep getting the blank page. Errors:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'curl_exec threw error "" for http://cpanel.hostinger.com.ar:80/json-api/cpanel?domain=HOST:PORT&email=USERMAIL&password=XXX&cpanel_jsonapi_user=USERCPANEL&cpanel_jsonapi_module=Email&cpanel_jsonapi_func=passwdpop&cpanel_jsonapi_apiversion=2' in /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/program/lib/xmlapi.php:758

Stack trace:
#0 /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/program/lib/xmlapi.php(676): xmlapi->curl_query('http://cpanel.h...', 'domain=........', 'Authorization: .......')
#1 /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/program/lib/xmlapi.php(915): xmlapi->xmlapi_query('cpanel', Array)
#2 /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/plugins/password/drivers/cpanel.php(63): xmlapi->api2_query('USERCPANEL...', 'Email', 'passwdpop', Array)
#3 /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/plugins/password/drivers/cpanel.php(37): rcube_cpanel_password->setPassword('USERMAIL@HOST...', 'XXXXXXXXXX...')
#4 /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/plugins/password/password.php( in /home/USERDOMAIN/public_html/mail/program/lib/xmlapi.php on line 758

now is so hard for me... idk what im doing but need do -.-, thz if u can help me.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
http://cpanel.hostinger.com.ar is not using cPanel, in your PM you said that you where using HostGator. What are you using Hostinger and what are you using HostGator for?

Offline edit_check

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 07:38:01 PM »
http://cpanel.hostinger.com.ar is not using cPanel, in your PM you said that you where using HostGator. What are you using Hostinger and what are you using HostGator for?

I said Hostinger.com (in pm).

Im using Hostinger, so what i need use ? cpanel or sql ?.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »
Sorry your correct, I must have changed it to Hostgator mentally. I don't know what Hostinger is using for there systems. The system that was in the error message isn't cPanel and if your on a shared account its unlikely you have the access to use SQL to update the password. It would probably be best to ask Hostinger what they would work with there system.