Author Topic: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../rcube_mime.php  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Franck

Hello,
Under Roundcube 0.9.8 my errors.log his full of this PHP Warning:
PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../Roundcube/rcube_mime.php on line 410

Please have you an idea how to solve this issue on the PHP side or Roundcube side.

Tnx for help and best regards

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
I'd recommend that you update to Roundcube 1.0.3.

Offline Franck

Tnx for your response SKaero,
but I am a little frightened in the idea to upgrade to Roundcube 1.0.3 because it is in service.
I'm afraid of the crash...
For the time being, i'll prefer to find an issue about the warning with my release 0.9.8 an update during summer holidays.

Pse, tnx for help.
Regards

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
there is no such version as 0.9.8

are you running any plugins? if you are then you should try disabling them to see if error goes away. I suggest this because 0.9.5 is old now and no one else has reported that particular error that I can see, so may be its caused by a plugin you are running rather than the core.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline Franck

Yes John, it's true... The release is 0.9.5, i'm sorry.
I use only these four plugins 'password', 'markasjunk', 'emoticons', 'virtuser_file'.
Do you think one of them could be responsable of the error.

Regards,
Franck

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
i dont use any of those myself but no i dont think they could have. so it must be something in the core but i dont know what or which change you'd need to fix it. an upgrade is probably the easiest way like SKaero said.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…