Author Topic: Default number of contacts/ emails to show per page  (Read 5089 times)

Offline CWheeler1991

Default number of contacts/ emails to show per page
« on: November 25, 2014, 07:12:28 AM »
Hi All,

I have recently installed roundcube and have had no issues. I tried to upgrade the calendar to the new version and eventually got the install correct. My issue now is that the installl will only show 2 emails per page as default and 2 contacts per page as default.

I have changed it to 20 in the defaults.inc.php file but this hasn't been effective with new users. Any help would be apppreciated.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Default number of contacts/ emails to show per page
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »
you should edit config.inc.php not defaults, check in that file to see if the *_pagesize configs are set, overriding what is in defaults.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline CWheeler1991

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
Hi thanks for that. I checked config and hey presto little typo.

I'm unsure if your forum rules say I can't ask another question in this thread but I'd happily post a new thread. So another issue has cropped up since the update and that is on checking/ refreshing for messages users get an error that states: Connection Error failed to reach the server.  This only happens on refresh but not on logging in and if they log out any further emails appear in the inbox. Any idea?

Also in the calendar beta, when selecting recur every 1st Tuesday etc, it always books for day before the event should take place eg. Recure first Tuesday of December 2/12/14 the event is booked on 1/12/14. Is this a bug to be logged somewhere or again a simple change?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:52:34 PM by CWheeler1991 »

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »
Also in the calendar beta, when selecting recur every 1st Tuesday etc, it always books for day before the event should take place eg. Recure first Tuesday of December 2/12/14 the event is booked on 1/12/14. Is this a bug to be logged somewhere or again a simple change?
If this is MyRoundcube calendar beta, please see if you can replicate the issue @https://s3.myroundcube.com. It works for me.

Offline CWheeler1991

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:40 PM »
Hi I have just tied to replicate but as you say works fine on the demo account.

I have just updated the calendar app to the latest beta versions to recheck and still the same issue. Some bookings end up on the the last Wednesday not the first etc. and when I select Tuesday the entry still appears on the Monday to get it to land on Tuesday I have to select Wednesday. Any other theory or ideas as to what's happening?

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 03:50:48 PM »
Start by looking at Roundcube errors logs... see if you find SQL errors by any chance. What you've post here does help much to figure it out. Use the contact form in our site to get in touch with us and we will follow up with you.

Offline CWheeler1991

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »
Thanks for your response. I have looked but have found no erros. One thoughtafter checking through the months where it displays 2 events they all appear to be months with 5 weeks. I.e. March 2015 and June 2015. This has a know on effect in April for instance where due to the event moving early no event is then scheduled for that month.

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 04:46:55 AM »
Thanks for your response. I have looked but have found no erros. One thoughtafter checking through the months where it displays 2 events they all appear to be months with 5 weeks. I.e. March 2015 and June 2015. This has a know on effect in April for instance where due to the event moving early no event is then scheduled for that month.
If it set to "Every first Thursday" of each month it does not matter if the month has 3, 5 or 10 weeks. It will go to the "first" Thursday of any given month and set your event. Again, testing @demo will show you that for example, an event scheduled for "Every first Thursday of each month" will apply as such. Move forward to May 2015 and the "first" Thursday of that moth is dated the 7th where your event will be added.

Offline CWheeler1991

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 01:22:30 PM »
Thanks for your response. We have a user who has pointed out our date and time settings are incorrect on outgoing emails etc. I have adjusted this. It appears it is occurring when the meeting booked occurs after a certain time. For example the meeting booked at 2pm on my calendar works fine but a meeting booked at 7.30 pm cause the issue where they appear on the Monday and out of sync. Is there somewhere I can send screen shots to the files are too large to upload.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:17:31 PM by CWheeler1991 »