Author Topic: Auto User Email Creation  (Read 315733 times)

Offline yada

Re: Auto User Email Creation
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2006, 11:34:54 AM »
NO problem any time you need it i got all the hosting you need ;)

Offline bcharna

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2006, 07:47:16 PM »
im confused, tuney, is there support for webmin or not? if no when will there be? I need this!

Offline Yoshi

« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2006, 03:49:01 PM »
Any updates or information so far?

Offline tabshirkabir

« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2006, 08:30:37 AM »
where is the file man ?? plz plz upload the file and send us

Offline ProwlingTiger

« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2006, 12:41:49 AM »
It was mentioned before that a slight code modification could allow this to work on something other than cpanel. Could you elaborate more on that or have you included that in the zip folder?

Offline calande

« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2006, 01:34:45 PM »
Looking good :)
Does this only work with cPanel? (I use Dreamhost)

Offline calande

« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2006, 03:32:28 PM »
I'm clueless... It's asking for CPanel username, password, IP and skin, but I don't have cpanel...What should I do? :-[

Offline indie

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »
You have to have cPanel to use this. What kind of control panel does your hosting come with?

On another front. I need someone with some experience with paypal ipn to integrate a paypal class with this script. I'm paying, not a whole lot but will work something out. If you can do this, pm me.

Offline ProwlingTiger

« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2006, 11:49:55 PM »
It said earlier that you could make this work without cPanel...

Offline chrisbu

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2006, 10:31:05 AM »
Hi Tuney, this admin panel is excellent stuff.

I made one small problem for myself, not a bug in your code, when I added the user name mods from elsewhere in the Forum (actually screwed the system by trying to use two different mods at the same time), but a quick tweak of my additions showed your code to still be working fine.

Incidentally a "quickie" comment about the default admin user.

It IS possible to use an existing user IF you delete him/her from the data base and Cpanel before doing your installation. All existing mail can still be accessed after installation.

Bye Chris
Sod was an optimist!

Offline onie

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »
Hi All,

I just stumble on this very interesting webmail script.

The auto user creation plug in makes round cube a very usefull tool to allow anybody from my team t setup their own email account and expose the webmail without giving them access to cPanel.

I got two question though before I install this script.

1. Will it work with POP only, I am not sure is IMAP is an option in my hosting although it has a cPanel?
2. Where can I get the Auto User Email Creation Plug-in?

Thanks in dvanced.

Onie

Offline indie

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2006, 11:13:33 PM »
If you have cPanel you should have imap access. You can find the plugin back on page 5 of this thread, reply #65.

Would be much easier on people if plugin downloads were always attached to the first post, like so many other script support forums.

On an aside... I am still looking for someone to integrate paypal subscriptions into this plugin, pm me.

Offline tuney

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2006, 08:31:58 AM »
Again, many thanks for all your support and appologise for not posting earlier.
Work commitments are to blame for this but rest assured that work is continuing on this project.

To answer some questions quickly......
At present, this script is designed to work with CPanel only. It is intended to make this script function with as many different systems as possible. Once all of the other side is completed I will concentrate on porting the script to other systems besides CPanel. At this stage any help from anyone who has experience working with other systems would be greatly apperciated.

The latest release can be found at http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=232.msg2456#msg2456

Joomla, SMF and Xoops integration for Roundcube is also in the works. This would both be for email account creation on registration to the site (optional) and auto login to Roundcube when loging into the site.
Joomla login integration is half way completed and I believe that SMF auto login is completed.

For those offering free hosting this is greatly appreciated and I may take up some offers soon when it comes to a full installation test. Thank you.

Again, thanks for all the support and I hope to get the next release out very soon.........

Offline ProwlingTiger

« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2006, 12:26:21 PM »
Ok CPanel is a specific type of control panel right? Because I have a control panel but Im guessing it needs something specific.

So from what you said, Tuney, you're working on a script to make it work on other control panel systems?

Offline indie

« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2006, 12:40:48 PM »
ProwlingTiger, google is a wonderful thing. http://www.cpanel.net/

If you don't have that control panel software this won't work for you until a future version may be developed for whatever software you are using. Finding out what kind of control panel script you have now and letting tuney know that you would like it to work on that one, would help I'm sure.