Author Topic: Auto User Email Creation  (Read 310392 times)

Offline ricardojrsousa

Re: Auto User Email Creation
« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2007, 08:14:06 PM »
I ask again :(

Anyone know how to "auto user email creation script" (or other one that do the same) can be integrated in h-sphere.
 :-\

Offline Stevie

« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »
This script is not mine, but all it does (if you use cPanel) is create e-mail accounts on a specific users account.

You'll need to enable to XML API in H-Sphere. Details on how-to are here: http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/devel/hs_xml_api_enable.html

Offline waynem

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2007, 06:52:39 AM »
Please bear with me, i'm installing this and I have a stinking hangover lol.

Point your browser to the install folder (eg.http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail/emsu/install/index.php)

Every time I do to this URL on my server it redirects me to the Https webmail directory which requires me to log in, when i do the install script doesnt display but rather the Roundcube login along with Horde etc displays.

Any ideas :) i'm so close

Offline firemail

« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2007, 07:54:57 PM »
I have the latest version and when I run the do_install.php I get a blank screen. the db.inc.php file is correctly written and the database returns no errors. When i try to access admin area I get not authorized... The sign-up doesn't work either, obviously I'M doing something wrong. Checked and rechecked. Help Please!

Alex
hordebridge and cpmail veteran

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2007, 11:24:25 PM »
OK, this plug-in has been working fine on my site for months now, now all of a sudden when I try and add a new user I get this error message repeating over and over in the emsu popup screen:

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/lehurayc/public_html/email/emsu/admin/addaccount.php on line 125

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/lehurayc/public_html/email/emsu/admin/addaccount.php on line 126

When I close the screen the user is added to the mySQL database but not to my list of email addresses in cpanel.

Any ideas?

Offline GoBengals5

« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »
hate to sound foolish, but what is the latest release of this and where is the download link, the latest link i found in this thread was from november sometime, and it seems many upgrades have been done since then.

Thanks  :(

Offline tuney

« Reply #216 on: May 08, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »
Ok, it's been a while, too long in fact. My appologies.
Work has been keeping me very very busy.

However, with a somewhat renewed interest in this addon and the fact that it was never completed to my satisfaction, I am planning on putting side a little time out of each day to dedicate to the addon.

I will going through all posts here, addressing issues, overalling the addon, refining where possible, fixing bugs and incorporating some possible requests.

A new release will then be made available.

It's been a while since I did any work on it, which is good.
This means I come back to it fresh.
I can do a fresh install using the instructions as someone who has never installed it before, as my memory is lacking! and refine the install file.
I can also hopefully find some bugs besides the ones that may have been pointed out on this forum.

Once the next release is completed it will be made available for testing. I may also setup a dedicated forum/instruction/FAQ

After any little tweaks and bug fixes a final release will be made available.

All of the above will be for CPanel only.

After a stable final release on CPanel, I will start porting it to other systems.

There will be an update on progress, on this forum, every couple of days. Just to let you all know work is indeed still continuing.

Thanks for everyones support and speak again soon.

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
OK, you can ignore my problem above. It seems my host decided to change my IP without telling me. That's why I was getting the error above. I just corrected the IP in the MySQL database to fix it.

Offline keltong

« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »
Wow...I never know such plug-in exist until today...I have tried out roundcube for a few months now and is very happy with it. Hope to try and integrate this plugin to my site. Cheers!

Regards,
Kelvin
http://www.HomeOfTong.com/
http://www.KelvinTong.com/

Offline Jortex

« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2007, 02:32:07 AM »
I really do hate this to be my first post but im so close to having this working.

Everything seems ok at the signup, user is greeted with the "signup complete" page and emails are sent out to admin and user but thats where the issues start:

Signup receives:

This is an automatically generated email.

There is no need to reply to this email.

Welcome to your new email account.

Username - @mydomain.com
Password -

The only bit ive edited there is the domain there isnt anything before the @ or a password :(

The account IS NOT being created on cpanel and admin receives an email like the following:

Subject: Mail failure - malformed recipient address

A message that you sent contained one or more recipient addresses that were
incorrectly constructed:

@mydomain.com: no local part
 <@mydomain.com>: no local part

These addresses have been ignored. There were no other addresses in your
message, and so no attempt at delivery was possible.

and the signup details are listed below that, again, the only thing ive edited above is the domain name, same error with nothing before the @

Ive checked and rechecked all configs etc... with no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
Just reinstalled roundcube with the latest RC1. Does this patch work with this version?

Offline Matelong2006

« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »
Still waiting for the tempting new improvement. I'd like to know how much keenness is still there on this add-on. Please share it with me, for a small donation of course. Thanks

Offline hobox

Re: Auto User Email Creation - Blank Page after submit.
« Reply #222 on: June 20, 2007, 08:05:47 PM »
Quote from: abordley
Im having a problem with this. I uploaded everything, did everything correctly and yet when I submit a registration submit.php comes up blank.

After submitting, my error logs are full of this:
[Wed Aug 16 15:13:51 2006] [error] PHP Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bridgeof/public_html/email/emsu/signup.php on line 183
[Wed Aug 16 15:13:51 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bridgeof/public_html/email/emsu/signup.php on line 185

I see someone else had the same problem...but after reading I am still unsure of how to resolve the issue. Could someone please provide instructions to what it is I need to do.
It would be appreicated.

Thanks
Allie

had the same problem, but figured it out ;)

change "$cpurl =http://....."
to
"$cpurl =https://....."

Offline sotoman

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2007, 01:03:33 AM »
hey guys, im new here and i am thrilled with this mod!
anyhoo, i get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/nonbeli/public_html/program/include/main.inc on line 655

im using v0.1-rc1, is this version not compatible with this mod?
thanks!
~vic

Offline planet-d

« Reply #224 on: July 13, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »
This is designed for a old version of roundcube i think because when it asks me to search for // MAIL it cant find it but in the old roundcube files I have it does.